How It Works
How It Works
- All events are tailored to your needs.
- We can provide a tournament run evening.
- The casino host will distribute fun money customised with any image – logo, photo anything you like. This ‘money’ is then exchanged for $2,000 in fun chips either at the Blackjack, Roulette or Poker tables.
- You will have 7 hands on the Blackjack or Poker tables and 7 spins on the Roulette table. The object is to accumulate as much money as possible in this short period of time.
- At the end of the seven hands or spins the dealer will recall any chips left over and record the players with the highest amount.
- This continues throughout the evening as guests enjoy moving from one game to another and feeling the thrill of a real casino experience.
- At the end of the evening the 7 people who have the highest winnings will play a final against each other, battling it out for first place and the title of the winner of your casino evening.
- We provide a trophy and T-shirt for the winner. You might even want to add your own prizes.
- Queen of Hearts Fun Casino is suitable for all events: For 21st birthday party’s, 30th birthday party’s, 40th birthday party’s, and 60th & 70th birthday party’s. Also Buck show party’s, weddings, corporate events, formal evening’s, James Bond theme, Casino Royale themes, and fund raising and charity events.
For A Sports Or Charity Fund Raiser
You set up and run a cash desk for your guests to purchase further money, this can be done throughout the evening with all profits going to your worthy cause.
Our dealers will provide a basic introduction of the gaming rules to everyone participating. At the end of the evenings gaming the players with the most chips receive the prizes, you decide the prizes from a bottle of Champagne to a Caribbean Cruise!
No Licence Required
No special license or police authorisation is required for our Fun Casino providing the above guidelines are followed.